Monday, October 27, 2008

waiting and waiting and waiting....

hello! so i decided to join the bloggers world! and for the next few weeks expect some pregnant bitching. I will be 37 weeks along on Thursday and i really hope my doctor will give me news that i have progressed in some way! i am taking raspberry tea leaves and doing other various things to try and help dilation along. I am trying very hard not to get my hopes up but my sister did the same thing and was induced at 38 weeks. that would be amazing!
I have quite the injury in my pubic arch and soas (sp?) muscle which is making it hell to walk but i am getting adjustments at the chiropractor every week to try and make it somewhat better before labor. I am just so ready to be done with pregnancy. It has been a really rough time and I have still not stopped getting morning sickness....or should i say round the clock sickness. But i know that it is all worth it. The doctor gave me some vicotin which has helped but im rather loopy a lot.
My shower was awesome and i got some amazing stuff for my little rockstar! it was fun but i wasnt feeling my best but i loved seeing a lot of people i hadnt seen in a long time. well i am going to go nap! bye bye for now!

2 comments:

Renewed Spaces - virtual design plans and custom house design said...

I'm so happy to be able to keep up with blogs about both of my babies now. I mean Addyson and Maximus, just in case you were wondering! Ha! Love you

Unknown said...

Welcome to the blogging world!